1. This website is the official website of an enterprise created and managed by Anhui Langyue Energy Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Langyue Energy"). All users who visit this website should read the statements and terms of this website carefully and abide by the laws and regulations of the Internet. Once you use this website, including but not limited to browsing website information, downloading website content, and using third-party website links provided by the website, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this statement and to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Langyue Energy reserves the right to correct, amend and update this statement at any time, and does not undertake the obligation of notification.
Statement of Rights
All content published on this website, including but not limited to text, pictures, photos, sounds, videos, graphics, logos, logos, advertisements, trademarks, trade names, domain names, layout design, column catalogues and names, content classification standards and other information, is exclusively owned or held by Langyue Energy or related rights holders. They are protected by the relevant provisions of relevant laws and regulations. Without the prior written permission of Langyue Energy or the relevant obligee, you may not copy, distribute, alter, re-create, disseminate, publish, reproduce, adapt, compile or display the contents of this website in any way.
1. This website has the right to manage and supervise the information and speech uploaded and published by users on this website in accordance with national laws and regulations, rules and software center rules, but it does not bear any responsibility for this.
2. Because government authorities require disclosure of personal data of users in accordance with the provisions of laws and administrative regulations, this website will provide personal data to government authorities in accordance with the provisions of laws or for public security purposes without any responsibility.
3. The views expressed or implied in the relevant articles and materials reproduced on this website do not represent the views of Langyue Energy.
4. Langyue Energy and related parties shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss caused by illegal access to the website by third parties to obtain relevant passwords, information and content.
5. The link through this site is to provide convenience for users, but the linked website is not under the control of this site. Any user browsing other websites through this site's link is considered as not browsing this site, so Langyue energy will not be responsible for the network transmission or any other form of transmission received from the linked website. What responsibility?
IV. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of the People's Republic of China shall apply to all disputes and disputes concerning this website and its declarations. Any dispute concerning this website and its declaration shall be under the jurisdiction of the people's court with jurisdiction.
1. Langyue Energy does not bear any responsibility for computer viruses appearing in the webpage of this website. Users are requested to take appropriate security precautions on their own.
2. The right to interpret this statement and the right to interpret the use of this website belongs to Langyue Energy.